Thursday, June 02, 2005

Damn you, Steph.

Total Volume Of Music Files On My Computer: 2.5 GB. I've got hundreds of CD's but only an Ipod mini, and no speakers on my computer. (I still use that old fashioned thing called a stereo.) So I haven't been in any hurry to stuff music into Owen. Also, I'm lazy.

The Last CD I Bought Was: "Weekends Away" by Math and Physics Club. I (heart) local bands. Remember the Trash Can Sinatras? This is kinda like what would happen if you gave them tambourines.

Favorite song from the album (er, CD)? Sixteen and Pretty.

Song Playing Right Now: "Subterranean Homesick Blues" by Bob Dylan.

Five Songs That I Listen To A Lot (Or That Mean A Lot To Me):

We do realize that this changes practically weekly, right? And that this week I'm a little depressed? Ok, glad we're on the same page.

1. "When Sunny Gets Blue" by Nat King Cole. This is my favorite song in the history of songs. Playing this for me is the easist way to get me to propose. Or cry, depending on what's going on.

2. "Scared" by The Tragically Hip. Something about this song makes my fingers all tingly.

3. "Unsingable Name" by Mike Doughty is tied with "Music When the Lights Go Out" by the Libertines. (See how I cheated there?) Maybe I'm a little grumpy. But Mike's opening line? "I want to be your absolute ultimate"? Pricks at the nape of my neck.

4. "The Only Living Boy in New York" by Simon and Garfunkel. I do get all the news I need from the weather report.

5. "Go It Alone" by Beck. Guarenteed to break me out of a funk.

Tagged: Chris (who has already been there), Brandon (who will kill it), and Dylan.

No comments: