Tuesday, December 20, 2005

I woke up this morning sick again, with a throat like I'd swallowed a handful of sandspurs. There isn't time to be sick again--my trivia team is defending last week's second place win tomorrow night.

This afternoon I had my first experience with teeth-drilling, which was horrid. I came home, unable to feel the top half of my mouth and most of my nose, and went to get a haircut that makes me look like a small-featured twelve year old boy.
I know I always say that, but it doesn't make it any less true. Fellows, the way to a girl's heart is through a really good shampoo-ing. No double entendre intended.

I'm kitty sitting while Steph and Ryan are out of town, and the kitty and I are currently curled up on the couch. I think she misses Steph and Ryan and is feeling a little lonely; this works because I am too.

Last night I held a bakestravaganza. I made my traditional fudge, some ginger-molasses cookies, and white chocolate apricot cookies. Steph made butter crisps and Fester made a million little cupcakes that'll eventually be decorated to look like sushi. Caroline watched, because my kitchen really isn't that big. Today, it still smells like baking in here.

No comments: