Monday, January 31, 2005



I always think of you coming out of the dark towards me, and how the light would catch your glitter and you would look lit up from the inside, like Christmas. Like you were made of stars.

I always think of how willing you are to drop everything to help someone who might need you. I think of that palm-sized dent at the small of your back which always seems to hold the world's heat, and I think of your laugh.

I think about how I've always wanted to be like you and have learned to be strengthened by just being near you.

Dear Internets,

Please think kind thoughts in the direction of Bristol, England, where Sarah is not evidently in any immediate mortal danger, but is in the hospital with a drain in her chest far away from those of us who love her.

sincerely,
me.

No comments: