Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Something slightly more than five years ago, Eric and I decided that as soon as we graduated from high school we were going to move to Seattle. We had it all planned out: we would find ourselves a gigantic loft apartment with big windows that looked over the water and green vines that climbed up the side of the building. We would have a couch and some big pillows and our bedroom would be red. Neither one of us had ever been here before.

Something around two years ago, Pete and I decided that as soon as I finished college we were going to move to Seattle. We didn't have it all planned out, but we were going to move anyway. We had never been here before, although we visited the October before I moved. Then we were sure we were going to move here. We were going to live in Capitol Hill and do something cool to become famous.

A year ago, I moved here. I haven't done much that's important, but I'm here anyway. Eric is in San Juan, California and Pete is in LA.
I think I got the better end of all of it.

No comments: