Sunday, May 16, 2004

Even at the risk of having to reciprocate, I couldn't find it within myself not to go for Dylan's question game. Far be it for me to pass up a chance to talk exhaustively about myself. Herewith:

1. You dis Florida a lot. Say something nice about it... or if you can't, say something nice about Jeff.
I was really, really tempted to say something nice about Florida and dis Jeff, but then I remembered that he knows where I live, so skip that. Florida, outside of the bigger cities, is often overwhelmingly beautiful. Really. If I had only ever seen pictures of it, I might want to move there. And Jeff is better than chocolate chip cookies.

2. Fess up to your guiltiest musical pleasure.
I am a gigantic Billy Joel fan. You know, not so much in his later(car crashing)years, but earlier. The first three volumes of his "Greatest Hits" albums seem to be providing a slow soundrack to my life...they always pop up at significant moments, without any poking from me.

3. If your life was a TV show, which network would show it... and at what time? Would the reruns be syndicated, and if so who would show them and at what time of day?
I have not watched television in many, many years, but I like the idea that I could be my own HBO series. I'd want to be at dinner time, and I'd want my reruns on at 2 am. But um...is HBO a network?

4. After a year in Seattle, is there anywhere you haven't been in town that you'd like to see?
I haven't been to the SAM yet, mostly because I tend to hate going to museums with people.

5. You have a year to live and a big wad of cash. Where would you move to enjoy your remaining days?
I'd spend a couple months here and there...New York, England, Paris, Moscow,Thailand....a couple months wandering aimlessly around middle Europe and the Adriatic...and I'd die in Italy.

And the rules...

THE RULES: (see?)
1. leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. i will respond; i'll ask you five questions.
3. you'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. you'll include this explanation.
5. you'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

No comments: