Sunday, May 29, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Mr. and Mrs. Davis.

Holy shit, man, we're dropping like flies.

The rest of the pictures are here. I apologize for their incredibly poor quality, but the lighting at the reception sucked for picture taking purposes.

This has been so many years coming that it's almost a relief that it's finally over. The ceremony was lovely, we all cried, and Amanda was absolutely radiant. I love weddings.

I did indeed inform the boy that I had a crush on in high school that I had, you know, had an enormous crush on him in high school, and received the incredibly gratifying response of, "What! But I had a crush on you in high school! Why didn't you say anything?" And that's always nice.
As a result, some incredibly unladlylike behavior may have taken place at some point. And if it did, it was totally worth it.

I'm so glad to have gotten a chance to catch up with everyone, and now I've got a whole new cache of memories that are so fabulous they make my skin hurt. I miss the Flagler kids more than I can say.

No comments: