Thursday, November 18, 2004

I apologize to everyone that I basely ignored last night, but I was much, much too intent on eating Annabel's hands and cheeks to pay attention to anything else. Thanks, Dylan, for lending me your baby.

When I was in kindergarten and first grade, I attended a private school that did not have a bus system. My mom drove me to school every morning, and she and I would turn the radio up to eleven and dance like fools in the car on the way there. One of the songs that came on occasionally was this goofy ditty about a guy with a moose in his house. We loved it. Years have gone by since then, and although neither one of us has ever met anyone else who knows the song, we have always remembered it. It's one of our little jokes, and she sends me postcards with moose on them and occasionally brings me a stuffed moose. We were talking about it on the phone today, and she went and found the lyrics for me. So if any of you remember the song "Moose in My House" by Big Head Todd And The Monsters, and you want the lyrics, I'll send 'em.

Thanksgiving is coming up, and if I get any more excited I might injure myself. I've never before had so much to be thankful for.

No comments: