Tuesday, January 23, 2007

You know what I love? I love that in a few months it'll be light until 10:30, and that when it's happening it'll really irritate the heck out of me but that right now a sunset just before bed sounds like the best thing going.

The tip of my nose has had a twitch for days. I don't know what that means, but it's provided me with a valid excuse to walk up to many people and go, "Hey, can you see my nose twitching? You know, like a bunny? No? Are you sure? Look right here. Because it certainly feels like it's twitching." Please do not make any references to Bewitched or you will be fired immediately.

I have a bottle of Land Before Time chewable vitamins on my desk at work, because I cannot be expected to swallow those great big horse pill multivitamins, especially not before coffee, but since my diet consists almost exclusively of pizza, beer, and sushi I need some sort of supplement. My problem currently is that everything ever flavored like grape is gross, and now all that is left in the bottle is a thick layer of purple dinosaurs. I don't want to throw them away because that would be wasteful, but I'm absolutely not going to eat them. I'm seriously considering turning them into magnets.

I am tired of wearing pants. I really enjoyed the snow and all, but now I'd like it to warm up just enough that my legs don't freeze off in a skirt, please. Actually, could we just fast forward to spring? Thanks.

No comments: