Saturday, July 31, 2004

On Thursday night Jeff and I were hanging around my living room when my neighbors started being loud. This is not unusual. People in my building are often loud. It sounded like a group of men and I couldn't figure out if they were coming from the balcony side or the front door side; this is often a problem, as my building is in an alternate acoustical universe. Finally, I decided that the noises were coming from the balcony side, down in the parking lot, and I snuck over to look.
I was right: they were down there. I could see one of them. He was standing at the back of a car, facing away, in a spot where if he had turned around he could have probably seen me. But I'm glad he didn't, because right then I heard a sound like running water. He was peeing.
Why are the men that live in my building and their friends always peeing outside? I just don't get it.

No comments: