Monday, July 05, 2004

I have never heard as many dirty jokes about hot dogs in my whole life combined as I did last night. Thanks, everyone.

Two things of note:
Part of Sean's first memory of fireworks involves going to the bathroom and having to brace himself against the shaking of the port-a-potty. I love all the possibilities that go along with this story so much that I'm thinking about stealing it.

Cat, Tara, and Matt left at the same time. I walked behind them to the door, which Cat opened and stepped halfway through. She stopped and said, "Is that man leaning on the balcony or peeing off of it?" I couldn't see through the doorway, but then she finished with "We'll say he's peeing. Hi." She waved, and I heard a male voice mumbling something about there being a line for the bathroom. Tara says that he was going for a pretty long time.

No comments: