Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well. It looks like an impromptu weekend trip to Vancouver is in the works, and I couldn't be more excited. I have been going out of my skin with restlessness since, oh, January, and will like nothing more than to get in a car with a bunch of people who laugh easily and then consort with some Canadians for a few days. I plan to take my role as co-captain of wacky hijinks very seriously.

Yesterday I went and had my bones cracked for the first time in years. The bone cracking man went through the usual amount of exclaiming about how broken I am, pressing all along one side and tsking over how wound all of my muscles are, how misaligned all of my bones are. My brains are the same way these days, but I'm hoping that a day or two breathing other people's air will help straighten things out some.

No comments: