Sunday, February 15, 2009

I'm going back to Florida in a couple of days, which always make me nervous, and never more so than now when people are falling apart and everything is changing. So I have been overscheduling myself to an alarming degree, with shows and parties and photo shoots and dinners and book club and drinking. If I don't keep busy, I get trapped in my head, and then I forget to breathe and start getting dizzy.

All this keeping busy seems to be giving me a cold.

For Valentine's Day my best gay made a stupendous dinner of favorite things, and then we went to the bar to birthday party with the rest of my gays. Those boys all make the best dates, and I came home after last call and delicious late night duck tacos mostly sober. It was the best of all possible Valentine's Days.

No comments: