Monday, February 13, 2006

Today's mail brought me an aerogramme from Kenya, something I've never found in my mailbox before. The stamps have avocados on them.

I have very little to say to you, as the things that are happening aren't the sort that I write about here. Friday involved another cab ride home, Saturday was volunteering and Caroline's birthday party. Yesterday I took a trip to the Henry, and tonight we had a party to celebrate Julie's promotion. I'm a terribly busy lass, and as of right now I just want to go to sleep.

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. I do not think I will be repeating last year's night of Jaeger-fueled debauchery, of red cocktails and gay bars and ill-advised decisions. I think I'll probably spend the evening with nice girls having cookies or something. Just for something different.

No comments: