Friday, March 17, 2006

At night my dog sleeps by my door, and when I wake up in the small hours I can hear her shifting against it. If I were the sort of girl who slept with the door open she'd be in here, but I'm not.

Tomorrow I get to go home. My Metroblogging compatriots have been especially entertaining this week, which makes me a little homesick. I'd intended to post once or twice while I've been gone, but finding a stable internet connection has been nearly impossible. In case you weren't already aware of this, I am not a big fan of the woods.

I don't know what's been up this past year with the boys that I used to have crushes on coming out of various woodworks and admitting having felt similar things, but I'm really enjoying it. If you boys keep this up, my head is going to get too big to fit through doors.

No comments: