Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm heading to Florida tonight, to hang out with my mom and look at my grandmothers and maybe make some animal noises with various children of various cousins. Luckily, the weather seems to have quit freezing the fruit trees and gone back to being half the reason to go to Florida in the winter, and I went into homework lockdown recently and got almost everything for next week's classes done, so I plan to relax a lot and stuff my face with things that don't exist in Seattle. (See: Chick-fil-A, my favorite sandwich, fresh orange ice cream. Alligator tails that I will wrest off with my bare hands. The usual.)

Next month I'm going to San Francisco, which I am unreasonably excited about because I have always wanted to go down there, but all of my previous trips have fallen through. I'm going with friends and have friends down there, so I'm sure the whole weekend will be crammed with hilarity and shenanigans. But I've spent all this time wanting to go to SF and not any time at all figuring out what I want to do while I get down there. So I guess I have some research to do.

No comments: