Sunday, March 29, 2009

I am pretty much a walking petri dish this month, having acquired a bad cold to go along with my recently enhanced bout of bronchitis, all of which has left me exhausted and bad-tempered and wheezing and unable to go within three feet of my couch without waking up on it four hours later. My apartment is a mess and I can't hear anything and I'm fairly certain that I'm keeping my neighbor awake with my all-night coughing fits. Being sick is taking up all of my energy, and probably also the energy of everyone who is putting up with me whining about it all the time. It's not really a fun time for anyone.

I am really, really glad that I got that whooping cough shot last year, because I would bet that that would be next on this list. I am anticipating coming down with leprosy any day now.

No comments: