Sunday, December 19, 2004

I'll be leaving on Wednesday for North Carolina, a few days out of town that I sorely need but still am not looking too forward to. I'm excited about the traveling, about spending time in airports, about interacting with people on a completely short-term basis. I like being a traveler, rather than just plain old samantha.
It does feel a little bit odd to be going to the east coast but not to Florida. A little disorienting. Posting, I imagine, will be sporadic and filled with my brothers. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I've been laid up for the past day and a half with a wrenching headache and my usual thick winter cough. These are both things that I plan to go to the doctor about in January, when life has gone back to being day-to-day and relatively solid. The holidays make things uneven. I haven't been to a doctor in ages, and they always make me nervous.
Eric will be back in town for New Years, for celebrating with Steph and Ryan. Is anyone else going to be in town? Do you want to participate in the drunkenness and debauchery? We love drunkenness and debauchery.

No comments: