Sunday, May 07, 2006

My favorite movie in the entire history of movies was the midnight at the Egyptian special this week, so Steph and I hopped ourselves up on caffeine and stayed up to watch. The print was crappy and jumpy but lord, I think those were my people, with all of the clapping and the laughing and the excitement. And that's just a little embarrassing.

Friday night, my actual anniversary, was spent at the Crocodile and then afterhours at the bar, which is a habit I really need to get out of. The afterhours part, not the Croc part.

After a few days of being missing, the crazy demon cat showed up again last night. I blame this on Jake, who was just slyly asking how my cat was on Friday. And then it was waiting for me this morning when I went out to do my laundry. I'm not sure what I did to deserve such a thing. I could really use an exorcist, if you know one.

I could also use, let's see...a pedicure, a new couch, the moon, and this sandwich called a 'hurricane' that you used to be able to get at the sandwich place across the street from my mom before they changed management. Y'know, just in case.

No comments: