Friday, October 28, 2005

If you were me, you would:

Prefer red velvet cake over all others.

Have very sore ankles today from dancing all night in your Converse rather than your usual heels.

Be cooking a casserole.

Want to write a play called "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Waiting for Godot," in which Vladimir and Estragon would meet Rosencrantz and Guildenstern in a Sharks vs. Jets-type dance-off.

Never accept the fact that no one else finds that as amusing as you do.

Have retrieved your strainer with a chair and a spatula.

Have finished knitting your first mitten last night.

In other news, my old buddy/former roommate Jesse the magician has lost what seems to be an entire child's worth of weight (as well as a whole small animal's worth of hair) since I saw him last year at his wedding. If it weren't for that birthmark on his nose I'd have thought that was another fellow entirely.
I'm glad he's looking so healthy now, and I'm so proud of him for all the work that it must have been. Hooray for Jesse!

No comments: