Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I opened my bedroom windows for the first time this year on Sunday, and I've been eating super-cold plums and nectarines like they're going out of style. I would follow you home for plums. I love plums.

I'm not sure I'm ready for it to be summer yet. I've spent a lot of time looking at my fingernails lately, really studying them, because I can't seem to drag my thousand-pound eyeballs up above anyone's collarbones. I painted myself into a little corner over here, making stupid decisions and then refusing to deal with their consequences, and I've only just realized that the only way out is to wait for the paint to dry.

Ok, so who do I know that works at Microsoft? I can see you out there, but I don't know just who you are. Come out, come out.

I'm feelin' like a sheep in wolf's clothing, so I'm just going to put my head down on this here desk and my thumb up, and y'all can let me know when the game's over.

No comments: