Monday, November 19, 2012

I really don't mind the rain and the dark of a Seattle winter, but this does not mean that I am above booking a winter vacation to Hawaii, which is exactly what I have done. We are going to Maui in January, where I have every intention of drinking everything with an umbrella in it and putting my face near some fish. Relaxing, tropical, and beachy are not usually words that you would use to describe my vacations, so I'm looking forward to sitting in those kinds of places with my favorite guy and reading all the books I can get my hands on.

Truthfully, one of my favorite things about traveling is preparing, reading all the guidebooks and travel stories. Planning and adventures are two of my favorite things, so I suppose it's only natural how much fun it is to combine them.

No comments: